Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hurrey! I was paid by Foxcash.net

Today morning I have opened my mail inbox and shocked to see my first ever payment from Foxcash.net PTC.I requested them on 16th of May and received them on today.I am very very happy about this payment and thanks to all my referrals and foxcash Admin.You are one of the great PTC sites.Once again thanks to Foxcash for this payment.Now I am going to request another 38$ tomorrow.You can see the payment proofs below.
If you are not a member of this great site yet, join immediately to earn good money from a genuine site. CLICK HERE to join.
If you don't know the procedure of how to earn in Foxcash Click Here

This is my alertpay payment proof.



This is my foxcash account stats screen shot.

1 comment:

miss_moneymaker said...

Thats great! I love FoxCash too and also Buxto.
I love making money at PTC sites and I belong to many of them.

You can see them all here on my PTC Blog